Wednesday 7 March 2007

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Quick set up.
Buffy's mom has died, and her friends converge at Willow's (the red heads) dorm to drive to the hospital together. Willow cannot decide what is appropriate to wear and starts getting annoyed with Anya's question. Anya used to be a demon but is now human, and does not have a concept of human mortality or understand grief and she struggles to make sense of the death of someone she knew. I miss this show. If you have never watched it, I urge you to rent it!

2 comments:

Poli said...

I've used this as an audition piece before. Powerful and wonderfully delivered by Emma Caulfield. Why isn't she getting more work?

Michael Parsons said...

I have no idea..........I am surprised by alot of the cast members, Emma, and god how I wish Alyson would do some serious drama. She has the gift.