Thursday 29 March 2007

Panty Slang

Two of my best friends in the world, Robyn and Dean each have a part in these two lovely terms for the centre of all that is feminine. Robyn told me all excited after watching The L Word and had me in hysterics with it, and when telling Dean about it he just had to go down that dark and dirty road and better it with vulgarity. So without any more hesitation here's your new panty slang.


Robyn's Panty Hampster

eg: I need to trim my Panty Hampster.

Dean's Knicker Rat

eg: Lindsey Lohan needs to wash her knicker rat.

Just to let those who are expecting the #1 Madonna album to be announced soon, I may actually wait a week or so before completion. I need to take a little break and regroup so I can separate it from the others.
Also I need to have a look at the year coming in film, and perhaps talk a little bit about Battlestar Galactica. That season finale was awesome!!!

2 comments:

jnova said...

omg i so remember you having me rolling in laughter at those terms when i was last there visiting. can't wait for more - soon soon my friend.

ps - see - i do read your blog!

Michael Parsons said...

That was a guilt read my friend!!