Saturday 5 May 2007

Sasha + Bruno + Borat - Ali G = Freddie

Well it looks like this is not happening after all. Too bad as it was briliant casting news.

Oh my gay stars! I speaketh, the film gets announced. For the second time, when I have had an idea for a movie it has gone and been announced a week later on the internet. This time Oscar Watch reports what is probably the best casting decision ever! Sasha Baron Cohen will play Freddie Mercury! I know, I know, totally genious! I mean I was racking my brain to figure out who could play Freddie, and the answer was right in front of me the whole time.
Hopefully the script is amazing and the director is as well. My bf thinks that Richard Linklater would be perfect, and I agree, but also feel it is about time that Quentin Tarantino took a shot at directing a musical bio pic. The results could be dazzling.

No comments: