Saturday 24 November 2007

Sometimes I do forget

I forget how the movies can transport you into another world. A world so comfortable that you never want to leave. The movie can make you feel so many things, something we tend to forget with the slew of blockbuster drivel
The hardest thing a movie can make you feel is that elusive sensation of falling in love.
So sometimes I forget about that one movie that made me believe true love was able to be captured on celluloid.
This film did that in spades.
By the the time the forth pic graced the screen, I was head over heels.
Thanks you "Moulin Rogue!" team.






Aside from this and "The Lord of the RIngs: trilogy when, in this decade, has movie making been so magical

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Absofuckinglutely.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to be transported!