Sunday 13 January 2008

I don't feel so bad for them now.


Boy I bet they are really funny in person.
This interview made me feel all warm and cozy, and not at all upset that these two fantastic actors will probably not be nominated for Oscars.
This interview shows them relaxed, head strong, full of good humor and wit, and especially in the case of Keira, totally in on the joke of awards season, Oscars and celebrity.

"EW: Both of you have also been through the Oscar-season process before. What was it like for you?

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: For me it was the first time that anyone said that I could remotely act. So going from just a pretty face who's shit to somebody being nominated for an Oscar was hilarious! And also I knew that I hadn't got a fucking hope in hell of actually winning it, so it took the pressure off. But I never read a script and go, ''Ooh, that could be an Oscar.''"

I love them. Judging by what they both have lined up, it looks like their careers will not be over soon. Read the whole interview here!

1 comment:

RJ said...

I had the exact same reaction. I was like, "Oh...they'll be ok. They are actually still awesome."