Wednesday 6 August 2008

The Blogging Blahs

As you may have not noticed I have been pretty quiet on the blog front. This is mainly due to some unexpectedly good weather here in London that just beckons me out doors.

I have been a social butterfly, going to various Pride events and parties and just basically letting my hair down, bank account be damned.

Also this is the time of year where the movie news, aside from a big trailer release, is just kind of blah. Oscar season starts picking up in September and that is when we will see some of the real contenders.

For those of you not familiar with Annamarina Marinca (Maffe Award nominee for 12008 for her superb performance in "$ Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days), well you should be. Go out now and watch "Sex Traffik" now! In doing this you will see she is one of the best actresses going on the international scene. She carries this mini series on her back and you feel her every emotion. I cannot remember being this excited about an new actress in a long time.
Also in this wonderful show is John Simm who would make a great Bilbo!

Once my social life eases up and the movies start a-coming I will be back in the swing!

No comments: