Thursday 27 November 2008

Captain Jack - Oh My!


I think I may have a found a temporary ‘Buffy’ replacement. Not that anything could really replace one of the greatest TV shows of all time, but I have managed to get myself roped into something that is filled with humour, drama, bad special effects, and a plus from ‘Buffy’, gayer that a gay thing on a gay day.

Yes I am talking about ‘Torchwood’, a show that has more than once bought me to tears with not only it’s dramatic story writing, but also with some fantastic acting from various cast members especially Burn Gorman, Naoko Mori and Eve Myles.

After the heartbreakingly sad ending to season 2, I am wondering where the show is going to go with it’s 5 part season 3 mini series.

If it is as good as season 2, then I am unfortunately hooked.

No comments: