Sunday 29 March 2009

Hiatus update

Hello faithful readers.

Just to let you know what is going on.
My nine in a half year relationship with the love of my life has come to an end. Aside from the heartbreak that I am going through (Christian may have loved Satine, but he has no idea) I need to focus on moving and getting myself sorted out.

I will be back though, and hopefully I will be back better and more focused than ever.

Breaking up is a hard thing and unwinding our lives together is complicated and painful, so I have decided not to post about my passion for movies and music until I am in a better more stable place (not to say I am 'Girl, Interrupted' unstable however).

Thank you for your patience and I hope to back posting about this mystery that is the entertainment industry very very soon.

Love and kisses,
Michael.

5 comments:

Runs Like A Gay said...

Hi Michael,

My thoughts are with you - I went through a break up at the end of last year and I know how painful/difficult it can be.

I hope you're in a better place soon, and look forward to seeing your postings again.

All the best

Ben

mB said...

Sorry to hear about that, but hopefully you'll come out a better person out of this.

Onwards and upwards, I say.

Cheers,

mB

S said...

Good luck and wishes.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Aww Mike, that really does suck, for lack of classier words.
I know in times like these, there's not much one can say or that will work or make an actual difference, but I do wish the best for you.
Lots of blessings and light.

P.S:
And come back as soon as you can!

NATHANIEL R said...

omg. I'm so sorry.

best wishes.