Friday 9 February 2007

May she find some peace.

I am rather sad about this people. I have no idea why as I never really paid close attention to her 'career' (insert jokes here). I guess she symbolized everything that is wrong with celebrity these days, a vicitm of her own making. But alas she is gone, soon after her son's 'mysterious' death and the birth of her daugher. I don't want to think that she died of her own making, but rather the family of J. Howard Marshall had something to do with this......which actually makes more sense.....nobody is greedier than those who don't need it. Have a martini (and a hot dog) in the sky babe!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sad...and to think that the only two people who probably truly cared about her had no way of helping her (her dead son and newborn daughter). Personally, I think everyone around her - especially the lawyer/husband - failed miserably in helping to get her better and ultimately saving her life. I almost don't care about the Marshall family, but it's this Howard K. Stern that rubs me the wrong way, apparently collecting $1 million from Entertainment Tonight who traveled to the Bahamas with him after her death... sick.
And what about Britney? I almost can't stand to read any more about her either. Someone needs to save that poor girl -- Madonna, where are you?!

Michael Parsons said...

Apparently Madonna gave her advice about her hair (it was very damaged) and said cut it short. Poor Britney took that a little far.