Wednesday 16 May 2007

Box - Love my box

Time once again for the weekly update of my box (will I ever get tired of that joke…nah). Today I wanted to concentrate on dance music. This is mainly because very soon I will be flying off to my fav city on the planet New York. While there (although it is for work) I tend to party and have one hell of a laugh. I leave on Saturday, so anyone who can advise me on what to do/see please do so!

Get Down - Groove Armada feat. Stush. A brilliant combination of house and grid to get your head bopping and your booty shaking. Can imagine someone doing a combination of the dutty wine and crunk to this.

Avalon - Juliet. This is one of those classic house tracks that has the vocal that can break you heart. Dancing through the tears.

Shiny Disco Balls (Ft Jessica Eve) - Who Da Funk. This is one sexy song, and as the base line kicks in all you want to do is find someone on the dance floor to take your clothes off with.

No comments: