Sunday 30 December 2007

My Shiny New Years box

So decided to update the ole BOX to represent my Christmas Booty. I got a lot of lovely presents this year. The ole BF spoiled me rotten, as did my family, our friends and his family.

Not included because I have not had a chance to listen to it all yet is the following.
The entire Kate Bush back catalogue which my friends Dean and Lee gave me. I need a whole day to just sit back and take this all in. I am so excited, and need to book it soon! YAY Kate!!

The BF got me the “Sex and the City” shoebox set. Various DVD’s that I have been yearning for, loads of Lush products (I am addicted hence why I was delighted that my sister got me the same!) as well as a lot of stuff from American Apparel. He also got me the AMAZING first part of Buffy season 8!!!
Anywhoo...here are my new songs of love for 2008!


1) Wow…do I love Robyn. Her album is wonderful and refreshing. Madonna can only hope her album sounds as fresh as this. So Thank you Gerry for my wonderful Secret Santa gift…it has played non stop since I got it!!


2) BF’s little sister, husband and two little daughters bought me (along with the untra addictive Bob It, Kylie’s new album. I do like Kylie in as a cheap alternative to Madonna, and the album is good. This is one of the best tracks, pure dance pop!


3) Lovely Gemma bought me the gayest of my gifts. She bought me the shake and shimmy edition of “Hairspray”. I would have to say I LOVED the movie. It was bright and breezy and a whole lot of fun. (A -This song will be competing for Best Original Song, and I hope it gets the nomination. Here is “Come So Far (Got So Far To Go)”


4) Annie Lennox – Sing. Annie is just plain amazing, and here she duets with Madonna and others (Mads has the biggest part of course). I urge you to get the Album “Songs of Mass Destruction”

No comments: