Wednesday 6 February 2008

Lets visit the trailer park!

I love trailers.

Trailer 1 is the return of Liam Neeson in "Taken". I do like this man so much, and this looks pretty damn exciting. Just a shame the wonderful Famke Janssen may have to play suffering wife/ex wife when we all know she could be so much more.



Next is "The Happening" by that poor M. Night Shyamalan who seems to be suffering from that rare 'getting worse' syndrome. I have to say the man can cut a bloody effective trailer. It has attracted Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel though so I will hold out a little hope (unless is it totally a pay cheque film)



Morgan Spurlock is sure to get ALOT of attention with "WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA BIN LADEN?" his brand new documentary.......I...I......I'll just let it speak for it's self.



Finally we have the ever charming Michael Caine in "Flawless". He looks totally at ease in this cute little crime caper. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for Demi Moore. Her accent is all over the place, even in the trailer. Poor poor dear......then again she could *snigger* surprise us all and deliver and fun sexy and feisty performance. Gotta run, Babe just became airborne.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Liam is awesome.....only he could say that and not come across as arrogant. I want him on my side.

Like the Osama idea but he could totally get shot...

Flawless could be good with Michael Cane but needed some-one better than Demi as the accent will distract. Think John Malcovich in Dangerous Liaisons.