Sunday 16 March 2008

I am Boomer

And I couldn't be happier.

In getting myself prepared for season 4 of "Battlestar Galactica" and when it would start (april 4th y'all) I came across the following little quizzy quiz.

I love a good quizzy quiz so I took this one and low and behold I am my favourite character. Boomers journey was a difficult one and we are still not 100% as to where her loyalties lie. I for one love this about her and wouldn't blame her at all for siding with either side. Right now she walk the middle line. Plus her on screen man is pretty damn hot!!!!

Take the quiz:

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I got Boomer too!
Can't believe it, could've sworn I was more of a Roslyn...

Michael Parsons said...

We all wanna be Roslin. The BF was Adama...typical. I am sure he lied.