Sunday 16 March 2008

The Edge of Link

BUG FIXED ON LINKS

Cinematical is a great web site, but there is the best article on there on there now, highlighting how the Academy needs to fix the Foreign Film category (and oh boy does it need fixing). Check out what he says here….A-men brother.

Fug Madness begins. With Joan Rivers no longer laughing at the fashion of the rich (I miss her)......I say, and say it with me, “GIVE THESE GIRLS THEIR OWN SHOW!”

Every day, when I listen to my iPod on my 45 minute walk to work I thank Arjan for his blog. Otherwise I would have no wonderful good music. This week he looks at the Kanye West video for “Flashing Lights”. Never seen it, never heard it and all I can say is MY WORD!!!! I am excited for the music video genre again.

Guess who Cate Blanchett is going to be playing on stage. My fellow blogger has the scoop on his hot new blog!

OMG…..my new Obsession sings. KEIRA SINGS!!! Plus they give a sort of review of the film….SO EXCITED!

The Cellar Door reveals the beginning of the ‘little mermaid awards’.
I love bloggers doing their own awards, as it makes you reflect on performances you may not have loved, and the chance to be introduced to films you may not have seen.
He also made me pee my pants with this. If you are not a fan of Project Runway or simply do not get where you are it, watch this first.

OH NO. Say it isn’t so. Will one of the main movies I am excited about not going to be eligible for Oscar??

The daily mail is proving to be a source of great knowledge today. Samantha Morton directs!! She should hit the campaign trail before Oscar time talking about her difficult childhood on every talk show, then win the Oscar and talk about it some more. No. Wait. Samantha is classy….unlike Schmillery Skank.

No comments: