Thursday 24 April 2008

The Chronicles of the Link

There is a new and VASTLY improved trailer for "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" over at myspace.

This looks a lot more exciting due to some atmospheric music and savvy editing.

However the CGI work on Aslan seems a little poor, and is it me, or there something less threatening about a giant battle during the intense daylight? It all looks to colourful and pretty to be scary!

Anywho I am sure this will be vastly better than the recent outings into the epic fantasy genre that we have seen. Director Andrew Anderson may not have the technical scope of Peter Jackson, but he is also not afraid to go dark within his 'family film' confines (The shearing of Alsan scene had me quaking).


Those of you who still hunger for that giant box set of "Kill Bill", well Empire has this exclusive which should have you all jumping for joy!! (Is the rumored anime scene about Vernita Green going to show?)


Fergie has released the "Sex and the City: The Movie" theme song and in my honest opinion it is horrible. She needs to go to elocution lessons pronto!


has the listing of the Cannes Film Festival line up. Exciting new, but ashame there will not be an early preview of "Blindness" which I know alot of people were hoping for.

Happy for the early showing of "The Changeling", "Che" and "Synecdoche, New York" as if they are as good as expected, the early buzz will surely make Oscar success easier.

Just wish there were a few more films showing...I like to rule things out early, but I am guessing due to writers strikes and such, there is a scrambling to get films finished and many couldn't make Cannes in time.


John Adams get another rave behind it from Movies Kick Ass. God I wish I got this over here! I hear from so many sources that Laura Linney is superb!

Yet another myspace Madonna remix. This time it is for 'The Beat Goes On'

The Film Experience has taken a look at "Savage Grace"! Will this appear in his year and Film Bitch Awards? Who knows, but it seems Julianne has delivered another powerful and unique performance.

"Yes, I did it, I killed Yvette. I hated her, so much... That... it... it... flam - flames. Flames, on the side of my face, heaving... breath - , heaving breaths. Heaving breath... ".
Stinky Lu Lu is going to celebrate the genius that is Madeline Khan

And a nice lead in as The Rural Juror is celebrating the funny ladies. What would we do without the ladies who make us laugh?

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

...Fergie will now be forever linked to my beloved Sex and the City.
Someone should just shoot me and be done with it.