Monday 7 April 2008

Hurrah and Yippee

My little Sheila is back!!

I was totally expecting Toni Collette to follow where so many wonderful and great actresses end up slumming it, and that is on TV, but it seems Sam Mendes has come to her rescue.
From Empire Online comes this wonderful bit 'o' news.

Don't get me wrong, I love my TV. TV is where some of these ex movie actors truely shine. Mary Louise Parker is wonderful in "Weeds", Kyra is great in "The Closer" and I am sure Holly, Glenn, Sally and Minnie are all wonderful in their shows, but it all felt just too soon for my Toni.

Sure the premise for "The United States of Tara" sound interesting (it also sounds like it could fall totally flat too) but I like my Toni on the big screen thank you!

So Toni....come back to me. I miss you!

No comments: