Saturday 14 June 2008

'Revelations'


Just sat down and watched the final episode this year of "Battlestar Galactica".
I am still a little in shock. I am not going to spill any beans and ruin anything for people who have not watched it, but what I will say is Holy Fracking Shit!

Just when you think they can no longer find new ways to show the good and evil of humanity they hit you over the head with these.

So now we all have to wait for 2009 to see the final 10 or 11 or 12 episodes. Perhaps that will give Emmy voters some more time to gain the intelligence needed to award this, the best show on TV.

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

The last ep this year?
OMG NO!
I still haven't seen it yet, but this show has a knack for brilliant, kick you in the gut cliffhangers.
I'll let you know more after I see it tomorrow.
And I agree about those damn Emmys, Starbuck or 6 should have a Best Supporting Actress Emmy, not that dull Heigl woman!

Michael Parsons said...

McDonnell and Olmos so deserve one too. Just wait for Olmos is this episode....brilliant.

But I agree, especially with Helfer who is growing and growing as an actress. I am also kind of in love with Lucy Lawless now.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

I second that Holy Fracking Shit comment!
Man OMG, this show kicks major ass!It almost made me cry and then just punched the air out of my stomach!
What the hell do you think was that ending? Oh and yes Olmos was just wow...