Thursday 10 July 2008

SLUT PRIDE!!

I recently had a conversation with someone about gay mens attitude to sex, They were very negative about it, which still surprises me. People are still so hung up on sex.

Why?

It's fun....and isn't life about having fun.

In these months of various pride celebration there is going to be a lot of gay men and women having loads of sex. Some people look down on it, even within our own communities, using phrases like "low self esteem".

To quote a woman who I think should f*cking run the world.

"What I love most about gay men is the way that they are about sex. There is a kind of fun and frivolity that surrounds gay men and their sexuality that is not there for straight men and sex. I think if you're oppressed over who you want to sleep with, when you actually go and do it, you're gonna have a really good time. If you are hated for who you like to f*ck, you are gonna kick up your heels and f*ck...and it is such an inspiration to watch."


Thank you Margaret. I love you.

Just use protection

No comments: