Wednesday 28 February 2007

It is all over!

I am so glad this years Oscar season is over. You have no idea. I am so looking forward to this years coming movies and I hope that the offerings are far better than this year. I am hoping for another 2001.

Any who, lets forget about all that for the time being.

Right now I wanna talk about the genious that is The Roots.
The Rootsare an influential, Grammy winning Philadelphia-based hip hop group, famed for a heavily jazzy sound and live instrumentation. Inspired by the "hip-hop band" concept pioneered by Stetsasonic, the Roots themselves have garnered critical acclaim and influenced later hip-hop and R&B acts.

All members have worked with PETA to promote animal compassion and vegetarian lifestyle. So I love them even more.

Enjoy the video for Seed - A Damn sexy song!

1 comment:

RC said...

for me the year i love is 1999...but yea, 2001 was good.