Monday 23 April 2007

Something pretty to break the Monday blues.

Not is the best mood today and movie news is few and far between (unless you really care about box office figures..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.).
My poor cat Murphy is not well at all, and with her being in her twilight years, I am a bit emotional, a bit like poor Judi Dench in Notes on a Scandal. Why do we get pets? In times like this it just seems like needless pain, although I love my little girl more than my luggage.
She will be fine!!!!
Anyway, in order to cheer me up I decided I needed something pretty to look at, and it is in the form of Rodrigo Santoro, that stunning beauty who captured my loins in “Love, Actually” and made me hate Laura Linney for taking that phone call. WAS SHE MAD????
Anyway, here he his….sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum Bloody Yum ! ! ! !