Wednesday 25 April 2007

Box - The bloggers juke box

If you lovely ladies and gentlemen look over to your right you will see my box (not that one you filthy minded people). This box will allow me to share music I love and am listening to at the click of a button.
This is a wonderful little web gadget that I discovered over at The Film Experience (y'all know the link by now, if not scroll down and look on the right hand side).
So, yes, I have ripped off someone elses idea, but good ideas are always going to be ripped off.

This weeks selection is:

Bloc Party - Waiting for the 7.18
M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun (pictured)
Snow Patrol feat. Martha Wainwright - Set Fire To The Third Bar

Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

feenixboi said...

I couldn't get it to work on my blog. I guess you need mp3s in order to get the preview. Mine are all purchased and locked tunes from itunes. Sigh.