Tuesday 3 April 2007

Transformers – More than meets the I

I was totally sceptical about this film, especially since Michael Bay has made some pretty bad movies. However he does know a thing or two about an action sequence. I was totally addicted to Transformers as a kid, and sadly I still collect them, but only the special ones. I for one do not care about who does the voice of the robots, or if they are not exact replicas of the original series, let the fan boys and geeks squabble about all of that. I am of the opinion that everything needs to evolve, so as long as the changes look believable and are true to the original ideals of the creators and above all is good, I am firmly on board. Especially after seeing the below pics!
Whatever it ends up like, I will just be excited to see a car transform into a robot. It will be a child hood dream realised.


3 comments:

feenixboi said...

You are such a BOY

You know I'm secretly excited too though ;)

Michael Parsons said...

The pics do look amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't f***in' wait!