Saturday 26 May 2007

Michael Moore Sicko trailer

What more can I say about this man. He is fearless, unrelenting, and ultimately brave. The U.S. government has targeted him (y’all know his every move is watched) and yet he still goes out and stirs the collective sh*t of American politics and their policies. Now he takes on the U.S. health care system. In a country of such fanatics (religious, anti-abortion, homophobic) I am surprised no one has made an assassination attempt, must be divine interference – only the really good get that!

5 comments:

Poli said...

Hope they show this in San Angelo. We had picketers outside of the theatre when they showed Fahrenheit 9/11, and I want to make fun of them again.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god ... this is going to ruffle some very big feathers ! I can't wait !

Michael Parsons said...

I have a feeling that this film will do alot of good in the long run. I mean we here in the Uk really take for granted the free health care the NHS provides. Sure we complain about it, but imagine living in America.

The only people this will upset is the Government and the Pharmaceutical Companies and so it bloody well should.

Anonymous said...

Moore is a liar. His point of view deserves better than his lack of ethics played out on film. While I'm a very liberal republican, I've talked first hand with people who are liberal democrats and have been featured in his films and actually worked on his films as well who agree he outright lies during certain parts. Moore's good points are lost by his need to make propaganda.

Michael Parsons said...

young republican, while I value your comments and do understand that Moore does this for propaganda, but it is all for the better of America. The country has so much to offer, but it seems it has not reached it's potential.