Tuesday 11 March 2008

I shall apologize to Madonna.

Yes I have slagged off the new Madonna song. And shame on me!

Just because I do not like the song, and wish she would be as musically inventive as she was with her Music album, I cannot expect her to just appease me. I know she should, but then there are not many words that rhyme with Michael (cycle is the only one I know).

I hope this album is huge for her. I hope using the over-saturated Timberland will pay off with chart success.

But how could I have doubted her really. I mean this is a woman who released her very first single on October 6th, 1982. I was about to turn 7, and I still remember a fews months later hearing Holiday and falling in love.

She is still going strong where others have faltered and failed. So what ever happens with this new sound, I will always be thankful she is still around to remind us what an icon is.


2 comments:

Lucas Dantas said...

yes, madonna is g-d! she is the biggest pop star in the world, not always the best i dare say, but still the best. no one stays on the top for 25 years with shit.

that's why i hate for minutes, cos it's mediocre.

oh... you never told me it's REALLY her on the pic bellow.

Michael Parsons said...

Not sure if it is her really now. I did a search for Madonna 4 minutes in google and that pic came up. I hope it is her...she looks fierce