Wednesday 2 July 2008

Just a reminder


As some of you may or may not know I am hosting a Blog-A-Thon. So far the response has been much better than expected and I am grateful for those of you who will participate.

The subject is Rug Rats Blog-a-Thon, and in it you can pick (as many as you want) a child performance that you simply cannot forget. For good or bad. Someone asked be what the age limit is, I can safely say it will be under your discretion (however 16 does veer into adulthood). If you really want to write about Sean Penn in "I Am Sam" go right ahead!

If you want to join in the celebration, or destroying of, child performances all you have to do is email me here and let me know your interest. The deadline for submissions will be July 27th, 2008, and they will be posted on the 28th unless fire, flood, famine or death prevents me. Send in the blog/web link to your submission to my email and I will post away.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Sounds fun! Hope to take part ;)

Michael Parsons said...

Hope you do too! ;)

Anonymous said...

I will definitely take part Mike :)