Friday 4 July 2008

Pooh

I have got to be the worst movie fan in the world. I have seen NOTHING this year. This is simply because I cannot be bothered with the Super Hero movies (bar "Hell Boy" and "The Dark Knight"). This usually happens, I spend the entire spring and summer thinking "Nah, I can wait till it is released on video at the end of the year" then spend Awards season running around hysterically catching up on the movies I have allowed myself to miss.
Perhaps I should go and see "Mamma Mia" to cheer me up. It opens this weekend...no wait. It is London Pride. I will no doubt be standing in Soho with a feather boa in the rain looking like a drowned parrot.
All I know is I am waiting for Pixar's "Wall-E" to open here, then I will truly be in the movie mind set.

In the mean time I will get excited about Pride. That time of year where the streets are littered with sequins, feathers and condoms, and it is my God given right to scream "F*CK OFF YOU C*NT" to any twat that decides to have a problem with me (though I usually do it regardless of the day).

YAY PRIDE!!!

Enjoy some pics of various Pride festivals (I have even snuck some of me in there!! Guess who!)










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds uber-hot.

Some day I'll join you, okay?

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Hehehehe I don't blame you for feeling lazy about the movies.
I just see everything, because well, because I have issues I think. But you've been missing out on a few nice things here and there, "Iron Man" was terrific for instance, but well you'll worship "Wall-E", best movie I've seen this year so far.
Have fun with your boa.