Saturday 25 October 2008

'Last Chance Harvey' trailer

This is the movie the studio has push up from it's original release date of 2009 to compete in this years Oscars, mainly due to Dustin Hoffmans apparently wonderful performance.
You know I am a fan of these 'finding love in your latter years' movies. There should be more of them. I cannot say for sure from this trailer if Dustin will be nominated, or even be a contender, but this trailer is aimed to attract the romantic dramedy Christmas crowd. I will see anything with Emma Thompson, and anything that features Badly Drawn Boy music in the trailer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, I have just watched the trailer and now I can't wait to see this movie. I can imagine Emma is going to make me love her even more. This has potential to be a favourite.

Anonymous said...

can't wait for this one either...you have good taste in movies.

Michael Parsons said...

Thanks mate!