Monday 12 January 2009

Someone really needs to have words with Justin Timberlake.

He just cannot go around ripping the tops off of women during public events.


I mean seriously. I am in the UK and did not get to see the Golden Globes. I was ok with that until I saw this picture. Now I am on the floor screaming.
How could I miss this!!!???
There is nothing I would have liked more that to witness the public nervous breakdown of lemon face. I mean the woman is clearly crazy.

To steal a quote from those brilliant Fug Girls:
"She looks like Crazy Aunt Ne-Ne, who's been let out of her attic for the first time since TV was black-and-white, crawled down a gin bottle, tasered her minders, and is now trying to hail a cab to the nearest military base to show our boys some real gratitude."

3 comments:

J.D. said...

I somehow managed to miss her on the red carpet, but when she came to present The Reader clip, I literally SCREAMED.

WTfuckingF?!

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

LOL poor Renée.
She's usually so flawless with her dress choices, here she just looks like Priscilla Presley meets Elvira.
Hopefully she pulls it together for the Oscars.

Michael Parsons said...

J.D. At least you got to scream in real time. Lucky sonnabiatch.

Jose. Are you trying to give me a coronary? Why on earth would the woman be at the Oscars?