Thursday 12 February 2009

'Inglourious Basterds' trailer



Now I would rather walk on my lips than insult anyone, but....... is it me or is Brad Pitt just not a very good actor. I still have to see 'Burn After Reading' (this weekend I promise) but I read somewhere a critique about his acting, saying he is not an actor for close ups, simply because he does not have the necessary facial expressions to convey complex emotions.
Basically when I was younger and dreamed of being and actor, I would stand in front of the bathroom mirror and re-enact lines from 'The Silence of the Lambs'. I would say the lines, but my face was not able to convey the emotions making me look rather comical. That is what Brad Pitt reminds me of. Even from this trailer I watch him I want to scream at him "More Brad!!!! GIVE ME MORE!!!"

3 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

He's not a very good dramatic actor, comedy is something he does wonderfully, you'll see on "Burn" and I also think he's brilliant in the Ocean's movies.

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt is a very good actor. Watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button for proof of that.

Michael Parsons said...

I have seen 'Benjamin Button' and it furthered the opinion that he is not a good dramatic actor at all. But then again it is only my opinion.