Friday 13 February 2009

Revolutionary Link

Awards Daily has a 'Doubt' FYC. It really does make me like the film even more watching this! You?

And more of 'Doubt' and especially the woman who I would like to see win the Oscar (sorry Penelope, I really am, it is a toss up), head over to Stinky LuLu for a fantastic write up of Viola Davis's miraculous performance. (it is me or are you smelling an upset as well?)

I should really leave this for Music Tuesdays but you need to go over to Arjan Writes and check out The Klaxons remake of Blackstreets 'No Diggity'. It is a good cover, staying true to the original. These white boys know better than to mess.

Fataculture reports on the news (I am just catching up) about Slumdog and the original song scandal. Lordy, who is running the campaign? Trust then to get voters to go for the WORST song of the two!

Empire reports on the new film by Chris Nolan!

The 'Push: Based on a Novel by Sapphire' saga continues with the news of the financial trouble of Lionsgate.

Only Jose could follow up his review of this film, with a review of this film. Totally miles apart. Was he at some strange and rather inappropriate double bill?
Jose my dear...do you live in a cinema? If so do you have a usher to show you to your seat/bed/sofa?

EW reports on that 'Fame' remake. Still not sure what to think of this...oh wait, I don't watch TV much so why do I care. I care because I love Karen.

One of 2008 BIGGEST money makers is teaming up with Demi Moore for something that I would do unspeakable acts to attend. I mean really, could it get much better than this? When I say unspeakable, you have no idea how depraved I will go!
We are talking about my Queen hosting a party to celebrate one of my biggest obsessions.
I mean for me not to receive a personal invite, plane tickets, hotel accommodation and some muscly oily boys to carry my luggage from her Madge-esty herself would be an absolute affront to my person.

Nat the fantastic has a wonderful interview with everyones little ray of sunshine, Amy Adams.

My sexy boy gets all hot and bothered (yay) over the 'Tokyo' trailer.

Robert Ebert gives a fantastically fun review of 'Friday the 13th' I mean when talking about the film he says "I know what you're thinking. No, I haven't seen them all. Wikipedia saw them so I didn't have to. The question arises: Why does Jason continue his miserable existence, when his memoirs would command a seven-figure advance, easy?". The man is funny.

2 comments:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

A double bill would've been wicked! But no sadly I haven't moved to a theater...yet.
But as long as tickets cost what they cost here I'll pretty much see anything they're showing.

Michael Parsons said...

Can I have an A to the Men please.

If you knew what my tickets cost you would slap me!