Friday 23 October 2009

Five things that made me happy this week.

That I have yet to post about in the world of entertainment. of course.

5
I finally saw ‘Drag me to Hell’ and thought it was great fun.
Old school gross out horror at its best and spurred gypsy story swapping between me and my bf (we have a few).
He lost £20.00 out of fear, and I lost £1, but there was another time I had no money on me and she began to curse me I saw a £ coin on the floor, gave it swiftly to her and got my sprig of lavender.
Divine intervention.

4
‘Glee’ because it is just so out there. I do not even mind the very bad lip synching simply because it is all so joyful. I am a Gleek. Added to that this news, and I am in HEAVEN!

3
Madonna’s ‘Everybody’.
Still sounds fresh as can be and makes the commute into work toe tapping, body swaying bliss.

2
‘Life of Pi’ is still listed as “In Development” on IMDB and still under director Ang Lee’s coming work.
This is one of those books that I really adored and I can see Lee doing an amazing job, and could perhaps be his master piece.
It is a perfect fit of director and project.
If anyone can tell a story that is mainly set at sea with the only cast member being an Indian boy, a tiger, an orangutan, a hyena and a zebra with a broken leg it is this man.
PLEASE DON’T LET THIS DISAPPEAR!! – It has done so far to many times.

1
I am going to see Paloma Faith in a few weeks!!
The woman put on one hell of a show apparently and I am a sucker for a singer in hats.



3 comments:

J.D. said...

I am ADDICTED to Paloma. God, so so so good.

Unknown said...

I do like Paloma quite a bit.

However nothing can top Amy Winehouse for me, which I am obsessed.

Paloma is nice though while Amy is 'working' on another album (hopefully)

Michael Parsons said...

Amy is currently promoting some young girl as the next her.