Saturday 30 June 2007

Lions For Lambs trailer


What is this really? I mean sure Meryl looks like she gives yet another good performance, but at this rate all she has to do is beltch for me to worship at her feet. But the music, the scenes they show, the male leads acting it is all so hammy.
I think this one may be a real let down.
What were they thinking releasing this trailer? It comes across as a SNL or French and Saunders (hilarious clip alert) parody of a movie trailer. I kept expecting Jack Nicolson to walk on and shout "You can't handle the truth!!" and give the camera a little wink.
Than again I could be biased, the tiny little gay scientologist scares me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh for Christ sake! Will this bland little troll ever play anything other than himself. He is just so bland , how did he ever manage to keep a career going, the movie world is mad !