Thursday 21 June 2007

Box - Love my box

Or 2 red heads and a poof!

Here is Tori Amos with ‘Bouncing off Clouds’ from her new album ‘American Doll Posse’. It is considered to be the second single from her album – so bring on the remix!!!
I was to see Tori live, but unfortunately the tickets I was offered were for the same night as my anniversary. THANKS DAVE!!!
Apparently she has performed Kate Bush’s "Running Up That Hill" – MUST GET HANDS ON IT!!

This is the best song from MIKA. The album ‘Life in Cartoon Motion’ does sound a little like the Scissor Sisters being raped by Queen, but it is a fun lovely album to make ya smile. This is my personal favorite ‘Any Other World’.
Here is a little known factoid: He chose the name Mika for his professional name because he was frustrated with how often people would mispronounce his name - Mica Penniman (Are people really that dumb?)


You are all probably sick of hearing me go on and on about Siobhan Donaghy but I really do not care, she deserves it.
This is the first track off her hotly reviewed second album ‘Ghosts’. It is not particularly original, but it does sound it for some strange reason.
Siobhan said this songs main purpose wasn't to chart particularly high; but to introduce people to her music, nice thought, but it should have charted WAY high! I give you ‘Don’t Give It Up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great songs. Will have to have a listen to the ablums when they are out.