Thursday 21 June 2007

Rogue Trailer

So I am a big ole fan of the horror animal franchise. I loved "Jaws", "Jurassic Park", and I even really enjoyed "Lake Placid". There is something very very creepy about the water. Mankind knows more about space than it does about water and life inside (or so they say). there is nothing more eerie than going for a swim at night time.
This film looks like it could be alot of fun to watch. I know it has been spinning around with a possible DVD only release, but I am glad it is getting a chance to shine in the theaters. I will go (reviews depending)
View the trailer here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael .. Creepy Water at night !! Remember the Marina in Bermuda .. dark water .. swimming under boats ! That was spooky and fun.

Michael Parsons said...

Yes it was...thank god no crocs!!