Wednesday 26 September 2007

News Shock!! Madonna's a Fake!

Well are we all really surprised. This had to come out sooner or later. All I have to say to the person who devised this plan is an big loud celebratory "BRAVO".
I have gone to 'Madonna's Thoughts' many times. I have always found it funny and has some good news and other info. The Mariah Carey dart board game is hysterical as well.

The best part is the comments people have left. Some got the joke and others felt cheated. To be honest I bought it for a little while, actually thinking it was an assistant, but when you think about it, do you really think Madonna's assistants have this sort of time? Poor things work 24/7.

Anyway, whoever you are, the joke was great, well done and thank you! Made me laugh all day!

Then again...maybe it is her. I can see so see her blogging in bed with Guy.

No comments: