Monday 15 October 2007

The Eye trailer

I own the original on DVD. Loved it, and it did scare the crap out of me (the corridor and the elevator scene). Of course you all knew it would be remade by Hollywood.
Hollywood does not think Americans are intelligent enough to sit through a foreign film with subtitles, so they decide to remake it, big budget it and dumb it down.

A new trailer for the Jessica Alba starring remake of Japanese horror The Eye has goen up all over the interweb.

One has to ask what the trailer makers were thn=inking by having not dialogue or voice over in the trailer. Did they really think we would be able to get that this is a horror film by relying on Jessica Alba’s face to convey such emotions as fear, confusion, terror?

This is what we get instead:

WAnna see my Renee Zellweger impersonation?



Oh Sh*t.....I left my hair tongs plugged in.



"They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!' "



I need my hair tongs!!



Anyway…watch the trailer here

No comments: