Saturday 30 August 2008

I am offering a fantastic opportunity

Right here...on this blog...you can see the entire 'Sticky and Sweet' tour by MADONNA!!!!

This fantastic opportunity is bought to me by MADONNAGLAMxxx.

Watch it here!!!



So I have been obsessed with watching this non stop on You Tube. Through all the crappy vid's and bad sound you get a good idea of how the show is, especially with this little breakdown. And while it is no 'Confessions Tour' it is still Madonna and the woman can put on a show. But no 'Holiday' again!!??!! She needs to rethink that for next time!

I am LOVING her versions of 'Borderline', 'Into the Groove', and 'Like a Prayer'.
But no so much the new stuff (and it does come across as weak when compared with the rest of her catalogue here). I have been thinking about my dream Madonna tour. And have decided that I will plan my own. Stay tuned

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh.... mikey... i think you're getting a little....ah ... obsessive with the madonna posts.... just alittle!

Okay so she made an ohk album not a brilliant one.... she will make more... you can sit this one out... it may not have be the confessions tour but it sure is better then the Who's that Girl and the Girly Show... have a glass of red and listen to some Amy till this tour blows over ...
xxx
I'm worried about you