Wednesday 12 November 2008

The Wire

I have almost finished watching the entire series of 'The Wire'. I will go as far as to say it is the best show I have ever seen on TV. Although my love for 'Buffy' and sometime 'Battlestar' may out weigh my love for 'The Wire' there is no denying that when it comes to writing, acting and direction nothing quiet equals this epic study of the city of Baltimore.

I was thinking of the character of the show and how they all fit into one of the following characteristics: Good, bad and ugly. You can be a drug dealer and be good, you can be a cop and be bad, and you can be either and be incredibly ugly (on the inside).

Over the next few days I will post up my rogues galleries. I know most people do not watch the show, but this is a little thing just for me. I hope you enjoy, or at least it spurs you on to watch the show.

No comments: