Thursday 15 May 2008

Daniel Plainview sings!

This is exciting!

Daniel Day-Lewis may soon decide on his next project. He is currently in negotiations to star in Nine for director Rob Marshall who's original lead, Javier Bardem, dropped out of the production (he was apparently too exhausted)
Imagine Daniel acting with the likes of Penelope Cruz, Marion Cotillard, Sophia Loren, Nicole Kidman, and Judi Dench!

This is like an great actor orgasm.

Production starts in the fall. Ohhh I am goose bumpy!

4 comments:

J.D. said...

!!!!!

Though, if they don't write a song involving milkshakes for it, I'll be pissed.

Michael Parsons said...

Kind of like an answer to Kelis' "Milkshake"

The one boy from the yard she couldn't refuse?

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

No way!
OMG!
Hehehe this project has me so excited and a singing Daniel would just be the cherry on the cake.
I hope none of the women drop out though.

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

No way!
OMG!
Hehehe this project has me so excited and a singing Daniel would just be the cherry on the cake.
I hope none of the women drop out though.