Monday 2 February 2009

Summer Blockbuster Trailer Crazy

You can view 'Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen' right here.
Can't really tell what it looks like as well, night time shows and editing can hide many many fx flaws. Still the kid in me is FREAKING OUT!
I hope Soundwave has the same voice though!

Am I one of the few who is not excited about 'Star Trek' ? The guy playing Kirk looks like a reject from 'Dawson's Creek'. Anywhooo....new trailer here.

Will Farrell's 'Land of the Lost does look like it is going to be fun. Most likely a big family hit for him. The crab made me laugh so much...no idea why.



I laughed before I could help myself. 'Year One' is going to be a hit, but a good film, that all depends on how clever the screenplay is. judging by this it could work really well.



'Angels and Demons'. Oh Jesus. Ewan McGregor sounds like the lucky charms leprechaun.



'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra'. I was not a G.I. Joe kid, no matter how much friends and parents tried. I was more Transformers and He-Man (and Barbie and My Little Pony, but that is a WHOLE other blog post!)
Any who...the trailer looks kind of awesome and eye popping, but will most likely be all Gloss and shine but no substance....but hey it is the summer.

1 comment:

Notas Sobre Creación Cultural e Imaginarios Sociales said...

Ugh to think that the Academy decided to nominate Ron Howard again after "The DaVinci Code" is more blasphemous than any thing the Vatican might say.
I so think this movie will suck and I wanna skip it, but then I think of Ewan McGregor in a priest robe and I'm so there...
(whole other post about the priest thing as well lol)