Monday 9 November 2009

Jedward


I do not have TV. Anything I watch I watch on the net. I decided not to get TV after living without it for 3 months and not missing it one bit.
So imagine my surprise to see all of my friends updating their facebook status's with out rage over Simon Cowells' decision on X-Factor.
What was happening?

I decided to investigate and have a look to see just how terrible these two twins, John and Edward, were.
I mean EVERYONE in the UK is bitching about them.

So onto You Tube I go and I see this.

I have no words.
It is awful.
It is horrendous.
It is twincest.
It is kind of fab in that way of watching 8 year olds really try to perform on stage at a talent show. You know what I mean?

The lack of talent is overwhelming.
Can't sing or dance and not particularly good looking.
Why?
How?

I am glad I could not embed as I really did not want to pollute my blog. I seriously had to close my eyes and stick my fingers in my ears while going "La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la".
I was honestly embarrassed to have seen it.
You know when Pheobe sees Monica and Chandler going at it in 'Friends' and screams "My Eyes! My Eyes!" I can finally relate.

Yet still I kind of hope they stick around. Just so I can once again look away at their awfulness.

No comments: