Thursday 16 October 2008

"Bride Wars" trailer

Ok....so this does not technically look like it is going to be brilliant at all. Sure it has Oscar hopeful Anne Hathaway in it, but it also has that little rom/com regular Kate "I need a new career plan" Hudson. Sure the girl has charisma, and it shows in this trailer (she actually looks a little more at home in this genre than la Hathaway), but I would like to see her stretch.

Anywho the real reason I am posting this trailer is to do with the fact that it co-stars the funny and talented and should be working much more Kristen Johnson. I LOVED the woman in '3rd Rock from the Sun' I found her hysterical. She is able to deliver zingy one liners with ease, and she has the great combination of scary/sexy. Also she is wonderful at physical comedy, something '3rd Rock' was all the better for.

Here is hoping this and the new Woody Allen film 'Whatever Works' gets her star a-shining again.


Bride wars
Uploaded by Endling

No comments: