Tuesday 14 October 2008

‘Sunshine Cleaning’ trailer

I am going to stick to my promise of not just posting trailers, and at least doing some personal commentary.
This little slice of irresistible is most probably going to be yet another movie that firmly cements the next big thing status for ‘Amy Adams’. Just from this trailer you can see that the films success will be largely in part to her performance. You just like her immediately and that can go a long way, not only with boxoffice, but also with awards. I for one am looking forward to ‘Doubt’ to see her break away from the perky and hopeful, yet somehow tragic roles she has played before (hope she does not get type cast)
Alan Alda is doing a ‘Little Miss Sunshine 2’ here, which should do well I guess.
As for Emily Blunt….well I was one of the very very few that really did not get the big deal made out of her performance in ‘The Devil Wears Prada’. I actually just thought it was bad acting, but I will withhold judgement on her as I have only seen her in that film and ‘Charlie Wilsons War’. I have been told she was amazing in ‘My Summer of Love’, and apparently her and Adams are sensational in this…and you know what?......I do love my quirky little comedy dramas.

No comments: