Wednesday 5 November 2008

Calling John

Over Halloween weekend me and a friend decided to watch some movies. She had not seen either 'Hedwig' or 'Shortbus' so we decided to have a John Cameron Mitchell marathon.
After I was once again swept up in his gender bending vision of the former, and his meloncholy ode to sexual identity I was struck by a nagging though. A trip to IMDB did nothing to appease me.
Why has this most wonderful and visionairy director done nothing since these two wonderful films (both of which at in my top five of their given years)?
What happened to him directing 'Oskur Fishman'

Can someone please answer this question and send through some news that yes he is indeed working on something fantastic and that IMDB and Wiki have just not been updated.

Ta.

1 comment:

Peter Chan said...

a quick glance without looking at the blog entry, i thought the person in the photo was jamie lee curtis... lol.. yikes!