Tuesday 13 October 2009

He drives me crazy

Ok I thought I would post the trailer for Werner Herzog’s ‘Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans’ which premiered on the festival circuit. then I changed my mind, then I went back, and then changed it again.

I must say I am not a fan of Nic Cage at all. I think, most of the time, he looks like a anorexic Mr Potato Head with a bad toupee or really unfortunate Picasso painting. But I had to as the film has gotten some good ink - grrrrrrrr that good ink.



Why oh why does this man still work? Is it because people are still hoping he will have another seven years again, like he did from 1995 to 2007?

All I know is that his wig stylist needs to be shot. He is one of the few actors where the mere sight of his name just sends me brain to a hell dimension.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

No comments: