Saturday 15 May 2010

'Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work' trailer

You know what?
I love Joan Rivers.
I miss her on the red carpet. Never remembering names, being so incorrect and actually being the best thing at the Oscars.

She laughed with celebrities, even if she had no idea who they were, just as easily as she insulted them to their face.
She has been in the industry for years and has never stopped working.

I mean this is the woman who played a lesbian in the play ‘Seawood’ who had a crush on an unknown Barbra Streisand. This was in the 1950’ and she has bever stopped working.
She is also one of the most respected comics working – and this is according to other comics.

Now one of my most anticipated films has a trailer and I just cannot wait.
Looks to be funny, shocking and moving. Go Joan.

No comments: