Friday 11 September 2009

Posters

I was just browsing through the IMP Awards at all the movies coming out or been released this year (Christ there are A LOT) of them.

However only a few really captured my imagination. Of course the 'Coraline' posters which I have already commented on here.

Then the brilliant and imaginative poster campaign for 'District 9'. Really drives home the point of segregation that many people have forgotten existed.



And then this. Most likely the creepiest poster I have seen in a while. It makes me physically ill to look at. Is it the blood in the bottle or is it the fly on the tip? I do not know. All I know is that I really do not want to see this film even though the festival buzz is good (ish).



Why does black whites and reds speak to me so?

(click to embiggen)

No comments: